HEALTH & SAFETY
With our reopening, we’ve introduced new measures to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. This is our top priority, while we continue to provide the warm hospitality and delicious food you know and love. Below are some of the changes you can expect during your next visit to Graffiti’s Italian Eatery.
- Our restaurant is set up with a socially distanced floor plan.
- Our tables and chairs are sanitized before and after guests’ arrival and departure.
- All menus are accessible through personal mobile phones or with single-use copies available on request.
- Tables are set with sanitized cutlery and glassware after guests’ arrival.
- All staff wear PPE. Our team has undergone stringent health and safety training prior to our reopening.
- All work surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before and after every use.
- To avoid congestion in our restaurant, we have designated an area for order pick-up near the front entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and throughout our restaurant for guests’ use.
- Payments are taken on a mobile terminal which is sanitized before and after every use.